Homeopathic medicines acts through the central nervous system of the patient in a dynamic plain, whereas Allopathic medicines acts in a physiological plain; so not much harm is caused when a patient takes an emergency Allopathic medicine
Diabetic Mellitus is a metabolic disease, so cure of the disease is very difficult but with Homeopathic treatment 20% DMPT can be cured after a miasmatic and constitutional treatment whereas the rest 80% can be controlled by Homeopathic medicine without any side effects.
No unusual diet and regimen restriction is needed in Homeopathy. Whereas regular restrictions given for any particular disease like Hypertension, Diabetic Mellitus etc should be followed by the patient.
In some cases like chronic Hypertension, Renal failure, Diabetic Mellitus, Steroid depended Nephrotic Syndrome, Asthma, Mental disorders etc , a Homeopathic physician can allow the patient to take their regular allopathic medicine but only for 2-3 months along with the Homeopathic medicine considering the fatal withdrawal symptoms. For better results of Homeopathic medicine, the patient should switch on completely to Homeopathy with in the above said time.
No, no side effects have been reported so far. But while treating skin diseases which were suppressed by means of strong steroids, Antibiotics and Ointments; comes out to the surface after the intake of accurate Homeopathic medicine and the condition gets under control within 15-30 days and thereby curing the disease.
A) Time is a factor for every particular disease. In the case of Pneumonia or Acute Colic or any other acute characteristic complaints is treated within short period of time. If the prescription is very accurate, cure or relief takes place within no time. Whereas while treating chronic diseases like Osteo Arthritis, Asthma, Eczema, Psoriasis etc (where the structural changes takes place) will take some more time.
Homeopathy is effective for people of all age groups. As Homeopathic medicines are given based on the symptoms of the patient, it is more effective in adults as they can explain their symptoms and feelings exactly than children; whereas in children symptoms and feelings are narrated by their parents